Microsoft BI Consultant (Almere, The Netherlands)
ILIAS Solutions is looking to add a new BI Consultant to our growing BI team in Almere (the Netherlands).
ILIAS Solutions delivers a commercial off-the-shelf software suite to support military commanders in doing more with less.
The platform covers the entire armed forces value chain. It aligns operations and training with maintenance, supply and procurement. The platform provides the means to assure effective execution of processes, captures key information and enables military commanders to manage their defense capability in accordance with the doctrine and within the constraints of their budgets.
From the start, a tri-service comprehensive solution was the basic requirement. The platform is designed as one consistently integrated solution, which retains the flexibility to match the specific requirements of our military customers. This way, we complement their current ICT landscape with our defense specific functionality, provide support throughout the life of the software and grow the footprint of our solution from an initial weapon system to full force fleet management over time.
Our platform is the result of 20 years of consistent focus on defense. We have harnessed know-how that can be turned directly into value for our customers. Our approach encompasses best practices, ensuring low implementation cost, time and risk.
ILIAS Solutions is ISO 9001 certified for all activities related to the development, provisioning and maintenance of IT solutions for asset management.
As a BI consultant, you will be working in a small team on the transformation/optimization of customer processes and you will act beyond IT. You will engage with all levels at the customer, from command to operations and IT departments. You will work within the delivery team of ILIAS for smaller and larger customers on both national and international projects.
You will be responsible for implementing our BI solution Defense Capability Management (DCM) at our customers, work with them to find answers for their additional BI questions and develop new functionality to expand and improve our solution even further.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and an advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge/experience of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Combines pragmatic delivery capabilities with conceptual thinking
- Experience with working in customer-focussed projects, good communication and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills, preferably also Dutch
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of an object orientated programming language (e.g. C#) is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is considered a plus
- Work with customers to capture a functional overview
- Design and model customer specific information architectures
- Take a leading role in implementation projects to deliver an optimal solution
- Provide business-driven requirements to our development team
- Build cubes, performance indicators and database structures with IFS EOI
- Build ETL Processes in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Build reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI
- Create interactive event-driven-processes in our BPM module
- Support in sales engagements
If you want to work agile, deliver quick results in exciting projects and make a real difference within the delivery team with your Microsoft BI capabilities, we will be pleased to invite you for a discussion.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Kees Vergeer on + 31 6 12 16 81 52
Please send you application to Kees.Vergeer@ilias-solutions.com
Business Analyst at ILIAS NVO (Lyngby, Denmark)
ILIAS NVO is looking for a Business Analyst.
ILIAS NVO (INVO) is a part of the Belgian company ILIAS Solutions. Since mid-1990s, ILIAS Solutions delivers Management Software solutions for the Defense. The ILIAS Group has a dedicated team of people developing, implementing and maintaining solutions, capable of managing complex and sensitive asset maintenance and logistics systems. Our products are being used by Defense organizations worldwide.
INVO is the Big Data & HUMS (Health and Usage Monitoring Systems), competence center within the ILIAS GROUP. We transform huge amounts of data into reliable health & usage information; processing data from all types of military equipment (rifles, fighting vehicles and planes). It is our mission to help our customers achieve maintenance optimization through an enhanced understanding of complex big data.
We are a small team of individual specialists in the area of statistics, artificial intelligence and data science, based at SCION DTU. Our ambition is to grow, and our roadmap is packed with exciting tasks, working with the newest technology, driving the power of information to a new level.
As our HUMS Business Analyst you will report to our INVO Solution Manager. Your responsibility will be to design, implement and verify the Business intelligence & HUMS related software products.
You will be involved in the entire development process designing the Business Business Intelligence products, combining physical field data from the equipment with data from existing data sources. You will be driving the projects through the value chain process: cooperating with specialists from technical and business-related universities, the team at our Belgian headquarter, and our customers, being the link between knowledge and the final product.
Skills - You have:
- A master from a IT-University, or BS Innovation/Business Processes OR
- A master in engineering with commercial knowledge (E.g.: Mechanical, product development, project export or management engineering)
- Experience with Software design & specification
- Project management experience
- Worked within the area of defense (preferably: operational and/or logistics)
- Skilled user in Microsoft Office products
- Fluent in English
Personality - You:
- Are structured, analytical and result orientated
- Have a personal drive and self-motivation
- Enjoy establishing new relationships
- Enjoy working in a hectic entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy working in an international environment where things change rapidly.
- Have humor and you are flexible with regards to working hours.
- The position is new, so you will have influence on the day to day planning.
- You will work with passionate people enjoying having the opportunity to innovate.
- A place where strong passion, hard work and skills are translated into results.
Our team in Lyngby consists of a mix of very experienced people, junior developers, women and men of different nationalities. We consider diversity being a strength. The job will include approximately 30-60 travel days a year.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Solution Manager
Lars Dybdahl Nielsen on + 45 51 20 58 95
Please send you application before the 23th of February 2018 to LDN@ilias-solutions.com