If there are currently no vacancies available: do not hesitate to send us your CV at email@example.com
Microsoft BI Consultant (Almere, The Netherlands)
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and an advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge/experience of Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- Combines pragmatic delivery capabilities with conceptual thinking
- Experience with working in customer-focussed projects, good communication and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills, preferably also Dutch
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of an object orientated programming language (e.g. C#) is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is considered a plus
- Work with customers to capture a functional overview
- Design and model customer specific information architectures
- Take a leading role in implementation projects to deliver an optimal solution
- Provide business-driven requirements to our development team
- Build cubes, performance indicators and database structures with IFS EOI
- Build ETL Processes in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Build reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI
- Create interactive event-driven-processes in our BPM module
- Support in sales engagements
If you want to work agile, deliver quick results in exciting projects and make a real difference within the delivery team with your Microsoft BI capabilities, we will be pleased to invite you for a discussion.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Kees Vergeer on + 31 6 12 16 81 52
Please send you application to Kees.Vergeer@ilias-solutions.com
Business Analyst at ILIAS NVO (Lyngby, Denmark)
Skills - You have:
- A master from a IT-University, or BS Innovation/Business Processes OR
- A master in engineering with commercial knowledge (E.g.: Mechanical, product development, project export or management engineering)
- Experience with Software design & specification
- Project management experience
- Worked within the area of defense (preferably: operational and/or logistics)
- Skilled user in Microsoft Office products
- Fluent in English
Personality - You:
- Are structured, analytical and result orientated
- Have a personal drive and self-motivation
- Enjoy establishing new relationships
- Enjoy working in a hectic entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy working in an international environment where things change rapidly.
- Have humor and you are flexible with regards to working hours.
- The position is new, so you will have influence on the day to day planning.
- You will work with passionate people enjoying having the opportunity to innovate.
- A place where strong passion, hard work and skills are translated into results.
Our team in Lyngby consists of a mix of very experienced people, junior developers, women and men of different nationalities. We consider diversity being a strength. The job will include approximately 30-60 travel days a year.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Solution Manager
Lars Dybdahl Nielsen on + 45 51 20 58 95
Please send you application before the 23th of February 2018 to LDN@ilias-solutions.com