System Engineer (M/F)
The function of System Engineer is a full time job. You will be responsible for assisting the ICT Coordinator with the design and optimization of the operational ICT processes, in the following domains:
- ITSM: Management and follow-up of existing processes, rollout of new ITIL processes (Asset Management, Knowledge Management, …) using Omnitracker
- MS365: we are rolling out the full MS365 E5 Security toolset to get our Cyber Security Certifications (NIST SP 800-171; ISO 27001/27002)
- IT Support: 1st and 2nd line general ICT Support (MS Windows Clients, MS Windows Server, MS365, MS SharePoint, VMWare, VEEAM, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- You have a Bachelor degree in Applied Informatics
- You have between 2 and 4 years of experience in a role that gave you a decent understanding of the software development life cycle.
- You have excellent knowledge of
- Microsoft Windows Client OS
- Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 365 (E5)
- Network topology
- Relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server).
- Scripting on Windows systems
- Linux Systems
- ITIL processes
- Cyber Security
- NIST SP 800-171
- ISO 27001
- You have a strong analytical and very methodical mind set with a strong sense for detail and accuracy.
- You enjoy working with people and are focused on finding solutions.
- You are native Dutch speaking and have very good verbal and written French and English communication skills. Spanish language skills are an asset.
ILIAS SOLUTIONS OFFERS
Our company offers you the opportunity to expand your horizon in a dynamic and exciting work environment that empowers you to unfold and develop your own strengths. It is complemented with attractive employment conditions that are aligned to the market standard.
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.