ILIAS ACADEMY TRAILS
CONNECT TO OMNITRACKER
In this video, we will demonstrate, for your Second Line helpdesk staff, how to raise a ticket to inform ILIAS Service and Support. As a staff member of the secondline helpdesk, please check if you have received the internet link and credentials to use the ILIAS Customer Service Portal.
- What are the advantages of raising a ticket ?
- If you raise a ticket, it will be easier for you to follow the status.
- A ticket is always the way to escalate an Incident to the ILIAS organisation or to ask a Service Request
- Each ticket will be handled by ILIAS Service and Support
- Via this Customer Service Portal you can see also other raised incidents and Service Requests asked by your company.
- And via this portal, you reach us 7 days per week, 24 hours on any device with an internet browser.
NEED A SPECIFIC TRAINING?
In order to meet your needs, we provide on request training that you can purchase in just a few clicks below through your Omnitracker account.
INTERESTED BY ILIAS ACADEMY?
Drop us a line about the service your are interested in and one of our expert will contact you.