Application Security Engineer (M/F)
ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
One of the great perks of being an Application Security engineer is being responsible for ensuring the secure design, development and deployment of the ILIAS Products. You will collaborate with development teams and other stakeholders to integrate security best practices throughout the software development lifecycle. Your primary focus will be on identifying and remediating application vulnerabilities, implementing security controls and driving a culture of secure coding practices. Another fun part of your job will be to enhance the security aspects of the ILIAS Products with a focus on SAST, DAST, ACS and other scanning tools to automate as much as possible.
Furthermore you will be responsible for :
- Perform security assessments of the ILIAS Products.
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate security into the software development process.
- Monitor and manage application vulnerability management programs
- Evaluate and implement security testing tools.
- Contribute to security incident response efforts.
- Promote security awareness and training programs.
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information security or a related field.
- You have good knowledge of
- Application security principles and secure coding practices.
- Programming languages and web technologies (SonarQube, Mend.io, Burpsuite,…)
- Secure development frameworks and methodologies.
- You have experience with
- Security testing tools and techniques
- You have a strong analytical & problem solving mind set with a strong sense for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.