MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
WE ENSURE CONTINUOUS UPDATES
Today’s ILIAS defense logistics applications are critical in maintaining the operational readiness of key assets that support missions and operations of our customers. Customer competence centers play a key role in training and supporting end-users to operate the systems effectively. Simply stated, we enhance applications to match evolving operational needs; keeping all our customers happy.
Customer competence centers can rely on ILIAS Maintenance Support 24/7 for help with any changes.
ILIAS’ Maintenance Support includes; functional, technical application, infrastructure or platform managed services. A service desk will answer your calls based on the Service Level Agreement.
Functional Support covers super users such as; defect resolution, new functionality activation, data corrections, user training, report design, change request definition, testing and even small implementation projects.
Technical Application Managed Services provide support for technical incidents, operations and change deployment of the ILIAS technology components, middleware and database.
Infrastructure or Platform Managed Services cover the secure hosting of ILIAS applications on-premise, in your data center or the cloud; in cooperation with global or local partners.
We built our Maintenance Support based on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes. ITIL is a proven set of best practices and standards for a qualitative and proven approach to achieving efficiency and effectiveness in servicing applications and information systems.
As a result of ILIAS Solutions’ ISO 9001-2015 certification and our commitment, customers can expect quality services and support, combining all of the above.
ILIAS Maintenance Support guarantees an appropriate, qualitative and timely response to keep your business consistently running at high speed.
- A broad set of ILIAS applications and IT skills on-demand
- SLA compliant response and incident resolution times
- Full 24/7 support via online ticketing system
- Planned and controlled deployments of patches and releases
- Service desk as a source of information and contact
- New major software release updates
- Online access to all resolved problems with some key statistics; right out-of-the-box
- Instant priority customer support
- Personal online dashboard to review tickets
- Simple request process of available services including managed services and training courses
- Change management to produce quality enhancements to your organizational needs
INTERESTED IN MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT?
Drop us a line about maintenance and support and one of our experts will contact you.