ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
As an assistant receptionist you are the friendly face of the company. You will provide support to our current receptionist and ensure a smooth and efficient execution of facility and operational tasks. As you will be part of the reception team, you make sure that our visitors are welcomed with a great service. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in receiving visitors and providing them with the necessary information.
- Answering and forwarding incoming call.
- Managing the meeting rooms: bookings, preparing and cleaning the meeting rooms.
- Provide administrative support where necessary ( e.g. mails, orders, etc…)
- Assist with facility tasks such as managing the office supply, catering and maintenance.
- Providing support to other departments for special events or projects.
- Report any facility related issue and assist in finding a solution.
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Some experience in a similar role would be considered as a plus.
- Basis knowledge of MS Office.
- Great communication skills
- Customer oriented, friendly and a professional mindset.
- Able to work independent and proactive
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to email@example.com
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.