Integration Engineer (M/F)
ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States. ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us. Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
The integration engineer guarantees high quality of integrated software solutions. This engineer designs robust solutions in the integration architecture where data, processes and applications are coupled in complex IT landscapes. The engineer has a strong affinity with the integration of complex application landscapes, data, API management and E2E process automation.
Flexibility is required to travel worldwide for projects.
- Understand and contribute to the integration framework of ILIAS Solutions
- Use the standards & procedures related to integration framework and be compliant to them.
- Support business consultants with the definition of end to end business processes
- Define the application and integration architecture to support the end-to-end business processes
- Support project managers with the creation of a project plan and test plan for an interface
- Designs integrated solutions using several aids like UML diagrams, Interface Control Documents, integration architecture diagrams, test scenario’s, …
- Define and test functional changes to the ILIAS enterprise system required for an interface.
- Define and test standard application programming interfaces (API) for the ILIAS enterprise system
- Work closely with the ILIAS software development team during the development of an interface
- Create, maintain and support transformations to the standard API messages in a customer environment
- Define the security requirements and communication protocols for the interface.
- Work closely with the technology team on the security and connectivity solution
- Participate in unit and integration testing and support the acceptance testing of the interface
- Understand and contribute to the data migration framework of ILIAS Solutions
- Use the standards & procedures related to migration framework and be compliant to them.
- Support the business consultants with the data migration requirements for the business process
- Define the data migration strategy to support the end-to-end business processes
- Support project managers with the creation of a data migration plan for an interface
- Define and test standard data load procedures for the ILIAS enterprise system
- Create, maintain and support transformations to the standard load messages in a customer environment
- Understand and be compliant with the data security policy of the customer
- Participate in data migration testing
- Perform the initial load of the data in the customer acceptance and production environment
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Refer to the Competency Matrix
Process and procedures
- (Development) Environment set-up
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work with people and keen on finding solutions, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.