Junior Digital Marketing Intern
ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
As a junior Digital Marketing intern you will be able to acquire marketing skills and knowledge of various marketing strategies and this includes the following tasks :
- Support in the redesign of our website using WordPress, implementing content updates, SEO strategy, and user experience improvements.
- Assist in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite applications, namely Photoshop and InDesign, to create visual concepts and marketing documentation according to ILIAS Solutions branding.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Aid in the creation of online content (blog posts, videos, social media).
- Assist in organizing various projects and events.
- Support in the management of our social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.).
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Current enrolment in a related Bachelor or a Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign) and WordPress.
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics, Google Ads, etc.).
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with effective time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a plus)
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to email@example.com
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.