ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
The Management Assistant will be part of the Service & Delivery team and will provide support to several managers, other employees and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and the others are positive and productive. Let’s get more in details of how your future job might look like :
- Manage director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Organising complex travel (including visas/accommodation/transport).
- Process director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the director/or on behalf of the director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain records of director’s contacts.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Assist in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the director’s responsibility, chasing responses and triggering follow-up action.
- Organise meetings and ensure that the director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas and meeting papers. Have contact with other management assistants abroad.
- Liaising with staff, clients, suppliers and internal support services.
- Support the wider business in administrative tasks for projects and facilities.
- Planning and organising events.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the director.
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Highly organized, reliable and able to handle confidential business and personal information.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- The capacity to delegate tasks as and when necessary.
- Time management and organisational skills and able to multitask.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- A knowledge of standard software packages (Microsoft Outlook) and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.