ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company with its headquarters in Belgium (Brussels) and offices in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States of America.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 25 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 inspiring colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To support our growing business, we are looking for a super-powered colleague to join us in making our customers around the world more efficient and help them change how to do their job for the better?
Are you already triggered and want to know more about this job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
- Assists in the definition of the project vision, objectives, scope, Levels of Capabilities (LOCs), preferably before the contract is awarded.
- Ensures definition, monitoring and documentation of the project (detailed project plan, milestones, and resource plan), involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring functional and technical feasibility.
- Pitches the essence (why) on the solution of the project to the project team and stakeholders, while managing the overall change process implicated by the project.
- Is the driver to successfully deliver the project and coaches the project team (combined ILIAS and customer team) to achieve and communicate the desired results.
- Completes the project according to the terms and conditions (time, budget, quality …) set forward in the contract.
- Establishes and manages the project team availability (at location), based on resource allocation, set forth by the responsible leads.
- Successfully manages the relationship, in close collaboration with the account manager, with the customer and stakeholders, providing effective communication, minimizing uncertainty and involving the customer in the project
- Reports and escalates to management as needed (e.g. scope change, delays, budget, etc).
- Recognizes risks that directly impact the likelihood of success and both formally (risk management) and informally manages and minimizes the risks throughout the duration of the project.
- Reviews and approves/rejects all project related costs
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Experience with strategic thinking, being persuasive and having great influencing skills.
- Experience as a (senior) consultant and a proven track record in change management.
- Experience in completing projects within time, scope and budget.
- Excellent communication skills: Conveying ideas and information, verbally or written, on every level, that both transmitter and receiver truly understand.
- Affinity with logistics, aviation, Defense Industry and/or Military Operations.
- Flexibility is required to travel worldwide for projects
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to email@example.com
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.