Service & support officer
ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
The Service & Support Officer is part of the Joint Operations Center (JOC). The JOC is at the heart of all our projects. At the moment the JOC consists of a Service Desk and a Project Management Support component. The JOC is growing, we are transitioning to a new supporting ERP-platform (JIRA based), extending our internal support roles and tasks and we want to provide the best internal and external service. You’re very welcome to join us to provide general service and project support and help build the JOC.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the ILIAS project managers and service managers who work in the frontline with our customers, such as following up on customer questions and requests via our service management platform, preparing progress meetings, budget reviews and other supporting tasks;
- Process customer’s service requests within our service management platform, monitor progress and support colleagues during their follow-up on the service requests. All from a front office perspective;
- Follow-up and review customer software requirements;
- Publication and communication of all documented design deliverables to the user community;
- Supporting our order-to-cash process.
- Supporting all the travel operations of colleagues by booking hotels, tickets, etc for travelling colleagues on commercial activities or projects, within the conditions of our travel policy.
- Approval of (travel) expenses in our tool RYDOO.
In general, you report to the Manager JOC. For the specific task ‘approval of (travel) expenses’, you directly report to the Manager Finance & Controlling.
What you add to our team
You are pro-active and have a good sense of interaction with customers and colleagues. You have an analytical mind and like solving problems. You are process-minded and savvy with office software. You are an eager and fast learner.
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.