SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F)
ILIAS Solutions is a growing international company and its headquarter is located in Belgium (Brussels-Evere). We have several offices including in the Netherlands, Denmark and the United States.
ILIAS Solutions has been developing software solutions for more than 20 years for Defense and others and already counts 125 super-powered colleagues spread over various branches who make a difference every day. We are very passionate about our product and our work. To help achieve our growth, we are looking for an additional super-powered colleague to join us.
Are you already triggered and want to learn more about this fun job? Then scroll down for more information.
What will you be doing?
Within our team of Managed Services we have the following exciting opportunity.
As a system engineer you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the on-premise data center environment at our customers in the operations phase. In consultation with the Services Managers, you look for the appropriate balance for the management and updating of the data center at our customers. You can rely on a broad knowledge of the standard ICT Infrastructure solutions.
- Participating in the preparation and installation of our ICT infrastructure solutions at customers. You have a specialization in one or more technologies such as Microsoft Windows Server, HPE Storage, VMware/Hyper-V virtualization, HPE/Aruba Networking, …
- Contributing to the expansion and renewal of our portfolio of ICT infrastructure solutions and services. You analyze and research new monitoring and management solutions, while also paying attention to the added value of these solutions for our customers.
- Keeping knowledge of on-premise ICT infrastructure solutions up to date is a must to be successful in this position, therefore it is important that you are willing to train yourself and obtain certifications in this technology.
Furthermore you can be deployed at the Service desk to help investigate and resolve incidents and/or issues in 2nd line.
Does this sound like music to your ears? and do you have the following strengths?
- Bachelor or Master with a strong IT focus, with several years of relevant work experience.
- You enjoy working in a multi-cultural You are communicative and able to build long-term relationships with our customers.
- You enjoy working in a team, but you also have a high degree of independence. You are well organized and work meticulously.
- You are very eager to learn and passionate about the various ICT Infrastructure solutions.
- You don’t give up when looking for a solution to a persistent problem.
- You are willing to travel intensively and possibly reside for a longer period of time in
- You have a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Asian languages (eg Indonesian, Chinese) is an advantage.
Have you checked out your strengths? great!
If, as icing on the cake, you are someone who likes to work within a team of international experts and take a key role of the future of these unique products with a worldwide audience, then I suggest you take a chance and who knows, you might be our next super-powered colleague!
Let Youness know what your talents are and send your CV to email@example.com
JOIN THE ILIAS TEAM OF EXPERTS
Do not hesitate to drop us a line if you want to be part of the ILIAS team.